“Did not disappoint my hungry scholars ”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 9,296 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Description: Near the Toronto Airport (Pearson).
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We went to the keg after New Years. My boys were tired of university food. Keg hit the spot with perfectly done steaks (rare, Chicago style medium and medium all done right!) and crab and appropriate prices. Thanks again.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Had a really nice dinner, good staff, excellent waiter Kyle. I would recomend . Good atmosphere,very busy .
Excellent desserts.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I know it is winter! It is cold outside but I fancied a Cobb Salad for lunch just before Christmas! The Salad was amazing! Everything I imagined and more! Our server was excellent! Well, all the staff we encountered at this location (near Pearson International Airport) were excellent!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I had my last meal of my Canadian holiday here before heading off to the airport, and I'm so glad we came here. The prime rib was lovely, especially with the accompanying scallops and shrimp oscar in Bearnise sauce, and horseradish - perfect match!
I just wish we had space to try the appetisers or dessert!
Service was warm and attentive.
My 9 year old normally takes adult portions, but the kids portions here are quite big - so good enough for children with larger appetites.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Service was excellent. Reservations recommended. Moderately priced. Mixed salad was good with lemon vinegarette. Good selection of steaks.