I have stayed here twice now over 3 years and both times has been absolutely amazing! My first time staying with them was so good that I was determined to stay there again just now and they did not disappoint. You get a 5 star luxury experience at a price that you would pay double for in other hotels for the same service and room. Stayed in the luxury king room and I'll break down the great elements here:
- 550 sq.ft. makes this a very spacious room
- but it's not just the square footage, the layout is very intelligently done
- huge main living area with a very comfortable bed, couch, desk, flat screen tv and big windows
- buttons at the side of the bed that control all the lights including closing and opening the curtains
- big walk in closet that makes unpacking and packing a breeze. And really easy to get dressed in the morning
- huge (and I mean huge) marble bathroom, with heated floors, a big soaker tub, glass shower, and large amount of counter space
- service is absolutely impeccable including being offered a paper to be delivered in the morning
- turn down service included which is an absolute delight when you return to your hotel at night: bed is turned down, classical music is playing on the radio, curtains are closed, tv is pulled out and pointed towards the bed, the tv remote placed conveniently beside the bed with the channel listing, and a card that tells you the weather for tomorrow
- the hotel offers a complimentary early morning black car to get you to your meeting downtown
Essentially, the place doesn't have a view, but makes up for it with style, comfort, space, and service. To get all listed above at another 5 star hotel with a more famous brand you'd pay at least double that. Totally worth it.
Oh, and it's placed in the entertainment district, really close to king and spadina so between walking, cabs, uber, or public transportation you can get pretty much anywhere quickly. Will stay here again and again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel is simply Toronto's finest, whether you call it a luxury, boutique or design hotel. At once supremely indulgent and artfully subdued, the hotel affectionately dubbed "SoHo Met" is a vibrant scene unto itself. From inspired culinary creations and rejuvenating spa treatments to advanced in-room technologies and innovative business services, a limitless range of sophisticated pleasures awaits you. Whether you are staying for just a weekend or weeks on end, you will quickly realize that one does more than stay at the SoHo Met ... one lives it. The moment you set foot upon the marble floors of the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel in Toronto, you enter a world of exquisite delights and unparalleled convenience, where the hotel's commitment to service and personal attention exceed all expectations. The three story, loft-style penthouse suite and 92 oversized, luxurious guestrooms and suites represent the very epitome of SoHo Metropolitan style. European natural down duvets and triple Italian bed linens grace the luxurious king-size beds. When it's time to say good night, use the smart technology to adjust lighting, motorized draperies and do-not-disturb light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SoHo Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Metropolitan Toronto
- Soho Metropolitan Hotel Toronto