1,014 results
All reviews heated floors molton brown toiletries luxury room cn tower dressing area marble bathroom entertainment district rogers centre soaker tub boutique hotel turn down service glass shower separate shower blue jays mini bar concierge staff fantastic hotel
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I really enjoyed my first stay at the SOHO and I can safely say it'll my hotel of choice for any future travels to downtown Toronto. The rooms are incredible, the location is fantastic, and the staff really went out of their way to help us with a very tight schedule which end up being a huge life-saver. I can't recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Above average bathroom, and close to just a couple of the attractions. Definitely not the nicest part of Toronto. Average service, poor breakfast, but the smelling in the lobby out of the resident Chinese restaurant was ruining any welcoming feeling.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank EleniPap
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This boutique motel is well located. We walked to Ed Mirvish Theater (about twenty minutes). The staff were tremendous from the Door Hop through to the concierge and reception. The room was clean and very well presented. The whole place has a nice feel to it. The Fitness Center was superb! Often this area of a hotel is talked up by the staff but falls way short. Not at the Soho! It is well equiped and exceeds most travellers needs. We had breakfast as well and again we were not let down. This is a lovely place to stay and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: This is a great place to stay if you require a well equiped Fitness Center.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WoollyTraveller
Reviewed 6 November 2017

It was good . The room is wide and clean. Comfortable.
Room facilities are extreamly good and convinient.
Only 12hours stay but felt very good.
I will stay next tme and recommmend my colleague to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We stayed at the So ho for the first time the end of October. We have been staying at the Entertainment District but this is our first in this hotel. Compared to the other hotels in the area, the service is here is topnotch and happy. The staff went out of their way to make our short stay very pleasant. It may not look much outside but inside, it has been totally renovated. The heated floors in the bathroom is a nice touch for the cold months.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple