“Quaint atmosphere with good food”

Trattoria Taverniti
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Taverniti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 9,241 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Cross street: College St & Clinton St
Description: Trattoria Taverniti serves authentic and homemade Italian cuisine in the heart of Toronto’s Little Italy. A true trattoria, this cozy little restaurant, features Rosina Taverniti's family recipes. Come try our house specialties: Gnocchi Venezia, Meat Lasagna, or Our Calabrese Pizza!
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I always like coming to this place, but make sure you have a reservation!

I love the spicy pizza best.:) enjoy!

1  Thank Janejanica

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner at Trattoria Taverniti last night. Inside it is cute, small and intimate. Service was attentive and we were impressed with the speed of food delivery. Dinner was delicious...this is definitely one to check out!

2  Thank Putzen
Reviewed 19 October 2017

So impressed with this great family-owned restaurant. Not only were they able to fit me in same day for a family birthday which I really appreciated, but the experience was amazing. Patio seats were fantastic, service was amazing, food was tasty. I will definitely be coming back!!

1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I came here upon the recommendation of a Toronto local, and couldn't be more glad we did! We had the vegetarian pizza, and it's by far the best pizza I had in Toronto, and even one of the best I had in my travels all across Canada. It's a locally run place with genuine, delicious Italian food. Don't miss a chance to go here!!

1  Thank Cait C
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Authentic Italian resturant straight to the point! Simple and amazing food! Service is just ok but the food makes up for it! I will definitely come back.

1  Thank Neverl8