“LOVELY BRISKET”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We took salad, grilled calamari, half pound of brisket and kinds brisket sandwich, all are lovely and tasty, I loved the calamari and brisket a lot. You got to try it. Not only that, you can afoard it easly as a lovely meal, perfect quality and not that costly.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

During my last trip, I have visited Stack. Reading all the great reviews, spending a week in Kentucky (supposed to be the home of BBQ) made me curious. I am not a fan of ribs but I must say that this was the best rib I have ever had in my life. I actually made me rethink my opinion about ribs. I was soft, it just smoothly fell of the bones. Very good taste!

I am definite that I will get back to this place and I can only recommend it to everyone.

During our visit, it was not too busy. The time we had to wait for the food was decent.

The music is a bit too loud, which makes discussion above the table difficult. But I was tired so it might have been just me, who was bothered.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

So I went for lunch and sat at the bar....I had read that you should do the Parmesan fries, so I indulged....the taste was good, but you know you are eating yourself to a slow death with these fries (tossed and kinda wet and not just dry sprinkled). I thought the ribs were the star attraction. I had brisket too, but IMO this was not too special.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great informal place for meat lovers. We had a group of 10 people who love BBQ and all were enjoying the food eg meat, and the noisy clatter of servers and clients having a good time. Great for friends to get together, talk about everything and laugh. Our server was amazing and fun. Just right tempo.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Had the occasion to have dinner here on a Saturday evening. Very busy and as a result the service or should I say wait time was very long to receive our meals once ordered. Our server was great, keeping us informed as to our order and providing recommendations. Menu prices are reasonable but not in relation to portion size which are modest although food was very good. Would definitely like to try once again when it is not as busy.