“Good beer”

Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Description: Get the proper pub experience. We balance Irish-inspired dishes and North American classics. We’ve perfected the pub staple, Fish & Chips, and make our pies and pastry in-Pub. Try our fresh burgers like the legendary Guinness® Burger, with your pint of Guinness® of course!
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great beer. Good daily specials. The fish and chips were great. Service was good too. I would eat here again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

myself wife and 2 friends arrived shortly after 11 pm ordered coffee for me an a beers for everyone else.
service was good , we orders some chicken nachos, and waffle fries with all the trimmings. worst food ever and i mean the worst
the nachos were just terrible and we returned them no apology as we did not deserve decent food at that hour, plus the waffle fries are served with some sort of cheese from a tube

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Went in here for a drink with the family but the menu looked so good we stayed for dinner. Kids portion was a good size and the chicken tacos that I had were delicious. Our server was lovely but I didn't get her name to be able to mention her personally. Sorry!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Went to Fionn MacCools and received the best service we got as part of our stay in Toronto!

Amazing staff that treat you like friends and great selection of food and drink which made the experience just perfect.

Would highly recommend for anyone looking for good grub and proper drinks and banter!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My husband and I popped into Finn's before the Jays game on a weeknight. The service was excellent, and the food was for the most part pretty good.

We started with their Signature Blarney Chips - wow! These were awesome. Fresh cooked waffle-cut fries smothered in melted cheese sauce, topped with fresh tomatoes, green onions and jalapenos. Yum!

My husband had a cheeseburger and fries which he really enjoyed. He loves the gravy at Finn's. I had the chicken alfredo with asparagus. My pasta was good but towards the end of my meal I was left with a puddle of oil at the bottom of my dish which was slightly unappealing so I wouldn't order this again.

All in all, a great experience and really convenient if you don't want to pay for overpriced food at the Rogers Centre.