“Very Good Cobb Salad”

Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Description: Get the proper pub experience. We balance Irish-inspired dishes and North American classics. We’ve perfected the pub staple, Fish & Chips, and make our pies and pastry in-Pub. Try our fresh burgers like the legendary Guinness® Burger, with your pint of Guinness® of course!
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

visited this restaurant in many occasions and have always ordered the same dish - Cobb salad. For $15.99 you get a hard boiled egg with bacon over blue cheese covered lettuce. Very tasty, healthy and fast delivery. Recommended

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Visited yesterday prior to the ball game. A much reduced menu because of the game. I had the butter chicken curry which was quite good. Service a bit slow but was in no hurry. May be better trying it on a none match day.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stopped in for dinner prior to going to Jays game at the Rogers Centre. We sat on the patio which was nice but the menu was extremely limited. The server said it was condensed for faster service because most patrons wanted to eat in a hurry so they could get to the game on time. Fair enough! I had the Chicken Fettucine and my husband had the Shepards Pie. Neither were very good but the service was fast and the waiter was polite and attentive. Not likely to eat their again unless crunched for time.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We went to this restaurant on a Friday evening. The Blue Jays game had just started so it wasn't that busy. Firstly let me say the food was good but the overall service detracted from that. Let's just say the staff is sociable but not with the customers. One of the meals ordered didn't arrive and it took five minutes for us to flag down a waitress. We were never asked if we wanted more beverages. Not sure how they handle busy crowd!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

There are mixed reviews for this place and I can understand why. Their location is ideal for any event going on at the Rogers Center, or for any event that takes you to Front St.
I wasn't expecting the food to be stellar as it's one of those restaurants that has a 40 page menu and the only Irish food it offers covers 5 or 6 items. I'll never understand places that do this. If you want to be and Irish or English "pub" don't serve items like chicken and waffles. Pick a country or region.
Despite that the food was just ok, nothing awful, just ok. Typical processed "pub" food. The service was pretty good considering the Jays game just let out and it is the closest restaurant other than a Boston Pizza directly on the corner. We were happy with our food and the service and not much more can be said. I wouldn't rush here as a first choice for lunch or dinner but if you want a bite after a game it'll do.
One thing I don't understand is the security guy standing in the front door. MAYBE necessary for the evening crowd (rowdy drunks from the ball game?) but at 3:30 in the afternoon I can't imagine why he's needed. Not to mention he just stood in the way looking rather obnoxious. Not an inviting way to visit an eating establishment.

1  Thank TLB05