“Good but”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: East York
Neighbourhood: East York
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The food is good if you like everything oily and fried but the place needs some renovation, to be more clean and to have some AC or Ventilation system

I had cheese burger and a hot dog sandwich and both were good

Reviewed 16 March 2017

A friend recommended this place so I tried it. It is a basic takeout place but the service is good and the burgers are tasty. I will go back the next time I am in the mood for a hearty burger!

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

These guys are awesome!
Poutine was made with fresh fries and with lotsa chunks of mozzarella.
Burgs and wings reasonably priced. Going to to try their wings next time.
The chicken fingers with fries is a sizeable portion.
You call and order for pick up, if you want. Definitely a place with its local regular clientele.
Angelo the owner is down to earth along with his fry guy John and Nicolas (Angelo's Son).

Reviewed 27 November 2016

So I figured let's go try this place, someone recommended I try it, absolutely nothing nice I can find to say about retro food was extremely disappointing actually disgusting not sure when the last oil change was done in the fryer and it was over priced, if you just want to waste money to find out what I found out, go, if not save your money and make a sandwich at home you'd be much better off.
Never again even if it was the last place left on the planet.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Oh my God, such tasty food! If I'm honest, I was hesitant to try this place but I thought screw it, I'm hungry. So clean inside, two lovely women greeted me as soon as I walked in and the food was so good! I'm a bit greedy when it comes to food (all about the portions) and I wasn't disappointed :p big juicy Burger and lots of fries. Will definitely visit again!