“Amazing ribs”

Ranked #1,011 of 9,237 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: East End
Neighbourhood: East End
Reviewed 10 August 2017

A local who took people not from my area and they loved the ribs.Very meaty the portions were great The waitress was a bit slow but it was jazz festival. The ribs I should have ordered!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Average food and average service. Portions were good sizes but food was lacking. The smoked meats were the most flavoursome thing on the menu.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Visited for dinner with my wife. Bus stopped across the street so it's very convenient. The brisket was the beat I ever had. My wife loved the pasta.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Tried poutine with pulled pork and the ribs - absolutely delicious. Will be coming back for more! We also ordered chicken wings - very average. Good spot for lunches and dinners. Gets busy with younger public past 10pm.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I the spur of the moment we went to Breakwall for dinner. It's a small neighbourhood restaurant that surprised us with how good the food was. We expected the barbecue dishes would be good as it bills itself as a barbecue restaurant. The were very good, and were very reasonably priced. But it was the little things that were unexpectedly excellent--the grilled vegetables, the roasted potatoes and the bread. Service was great, and environment was pleasant. The only negative was the high price for beer, although wine was reasonable. We'lol definitely be back.