“Delicious breakfast, beautiful house, and helpful hosts”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
By The Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 117 Toronto B&B and Inns
Oronoco, Minnesota
“Delicious breakfast, beautiful house, and helpful hosts”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Very comfortable welcoming bed and breakfast. The kind hosts made sure we were able to find our way around the area. They recommended the nearby park for a run and it was perfect. We would love to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Hebrew first
Ithaca, New York
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great neighborhood. Friendly, personable, and easily accessible hosts. Small, but nicely furnished and sufficiently equipped rooms. Exceptionally clean. At times you can hear your neighbors when they use the shared kitchenette, but other than that it's a very quiet and even serene place. We loved the place and will certainly stay there again!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rvk607
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 6 December 2011

I chose By the Park Bed & Breakfast because of its reasonable prices and proximity to Toronto's High Park. What I didn't realize was that I would also find the most gracious hosts and a wonderfully vibrant neighborhood within walking distance. Margo and Ziggy greeted me warmly, cooked me fabulous breakfasts, and engaged in interesting conversations when I wanted to be social and left me to myself when I was preoccupied. In short, they made me feel at home. The B&B is located on a quiet, residential street, but just a few blocks away one finds a wide array of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, and pubs. The subway is one block away, offering easy access to downtown and the rest of the city. And High Park, perfect for a peaceful stroll, is also one block away. I could not recommend this B&B more highly.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I stayed in one of the ensuite rooms without breakfast. The entire property was absolutely spotlessly clean. You can see your reflection in every flat surface. The rooms have been renovated tastefully and to a high standard. I would agree with other reviewers that the soundproofing between the guest rooms could be better. I could hear the words of neighbouring guests having a fairly quiet conversation. However, the other guests were quiet and I didn't experience any disturbances. The location is great, the wifi worked perfectly. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 November 2011

This b&b is a lovingly restored Victorian home on a quiet street with beautiful woodwork and period furniture, but all the modern conveniences of the 21st century. The owners, Margo and Ziggy, are helpful, friendly and great cooks. Since we didn't have a car, the location was perfect, since it is just a block from the subway and the bus. I would strongly recommend it and if we come back to Toronto I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011