The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$211
US$250
US$213
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$221
Hotels.com
US$290
US$232
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

US$232
US$175
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$303
US$196
  • Restaurant
All reviewsqueens parkkensington marketcentral locationnight's sleepstayed here for nightsunion stationbreakfast buffetaccommodationstreetcarfacilitiesfridgewifirom
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Saved much on accomodation during this trip.
Bare necessities were provided.
Security was sufficient for a lone traveller.
Could rest well.

If you're looking for a luxurious place to satisfy creature comforts. this is not the place to be..

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank gracelimme
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I stayed here for three nights over a weekend. I booked the residences because I was last-minute and it was one of the few places with availability. I was apprehensive of partying with it being a weekend, but the place quieted right down at midnight, so no problems there. My room was fine, clean and given I had a double to myself I had plenty of space. The free wi-fi was completely reliable. The shared bathrooms, however, weren't cleaned once in the three days I was there, even though they needed it (particularly the sinks). I didn't use the common areas so I can't comment on them.
The staff are really helpful. The location and price are the main things going for this place. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank devotchka83
Reviewed 6 February 2010

The location of this "hotel" is quite good, streetcar is very close and metro station and Korea Town are both within walking distance.

The room was large but very spartan and quite old. Most of the floor was empty for our first few nights, so very quiet, after that a school excursion arrived with about 25 teenagers, very noisy!

Common areas were clean and ok. You can also do laundry for a small fee.

The main downside was that our room was not cleaned or towels changed for the entire time we were there.

Still ok for the price and good location.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank AnnaNLCH
Reviewed 6 July 2008

The room was tiny and spartan, as I expected. The toilets and shower down the hall were almost disgusting, but not quite. Let's just say it was clear many people used them both frequently. All of this was as I expected, given the incredible price of $40 per night. And the location is incredibly convenient for downtown. The Spadina street car is very closeby.

I needed to leave a day earlier than expected, not an emergency but a change of plans. They would not even consider refunding all or part of my final night's fee.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank professorjackson
Reviewed 11 June 2008

A bad hostel type accomodation. The main complaint was the central air conditioning system - it can't be turned off or down. At night, wrapped in 3 layers and 3 blankets, I was freezing.

The bathrooms on the floor I stayed on had water fixtures falling out of walls, sheets of paint peeling off and light fixtures falling out of their sockets in the showers.

It might be cheap, but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank borealistraveller