I stayed here in the 1st week of June for 7 days. I would stay here again, cheap and a great location.
- Staff were friendly (even when I arrived at 3am due to my delayed flight).
- 20-25 mins walk to Yonge Street and Eaton Shopping Centre
- 5 mins walk to BIXI bicycle stand
- 8-10 mins walk to Spadina station
- 5-10 mins to grocery stores on Spadina Avenue
- Safe area to walk around even during the night
- Shared washrooms were fairly clean, though the male washrooms were on the other side (perhaps ask to stay in a room which is closer to the male washroom)
- Room was fairly clean
- Free wired internet (if you do not have Anti-virus software and the latest Windows updates on your computer, make sure you update it before you get here, otherwise you not be able to access the Internet without updating over the University's network)
- The noise from some rooms (students I guess) was sometimes loud beyond the "Quiet" time of 8PM but not loud enough to cause me much bother (i.e. no loud music, partying, etc)
If you are looking for a cheap and great location compared to staying in a hostel or paying crazy hotel prices Downtown, stay here
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your University of Toronto - New College Residence - Wilson Hall Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Of Toronto - New College Residences Hotel Toronto
- New College Residence Toronto