“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Neighbourhood: East End
Neighbourhood: East End
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Good tasting bacon and eggs , home fries very tasty , coffee Luke warm , service was terrible. She walked by my breakfast on the cooks counter three times before serving it. And since I was the only one in the restaurant , there's no excuse. Anyway I have eaten there many times , maybe next time I'll get a good waitress.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent breakfast , three eggs , tasty home fries, Texas toast , great bacon and an endless cup of coffee. Highly recommended

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Not sure if this the sunset grill I went to, but the one I went to serves breakfast all day and is located in Leaside. The food was fantastic, and our waitress Carmen was super, great service, funny and very polite. Will certainly go back next time I am in Toronto.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant used to be at 2006 Queen Street but it has moved to Scarborough in the Kennedy Commons strip. I guess they haven't changed the location yet to Kennedy but in the restaurant there is a picture and information of the old location on the wall. It is a small restaurant and they have all day breakfast. We got seated to the last 2 seats left. We went at 12:30 on Saturday and it was really busy. My husband and I had omelettes (western and Sunset special). Service was fast and friendly and even though they were busy we only had to wait about 15 for the food. The omelettes and hash browns were delicious. To drink we had bottles of Snapple. The waitress gave us our bill before we finished eating and said that we pay at the cash up front. I would eat here again but maybe earlier in the morning. Cause since it was busy it can also become noisy.

1  Thank sheila270
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Maybe Sunset Grill should consider cleaning their restaurant once in a while. Recent visit saw food rotting under the tables.

Restaurant is a dump in major need of a renovation/cleaning.