“Amazing Food and Cheap!”

Full Yuen Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #3,915 of 9,176 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 24 May 2015

I have been there a couple of times but I recently saw the Trip Adviser Sticker on the door so I decided to write a review for them.

FYI This establishment only opens at night around 5:30 PM and they do not serve lunch.

I had the Lo Mai Gai 糯米雞 I went yesterday and this dish was amazing.

The chef deboned the whole chicken and stuffed with with sticky rice while keeping the shape of the chicken. I had to pre-order this dish one day a head in order for my family to enjoy this dish.

Another authentic Chinese dish is their Deep-fried marinated pigeon. This is also one of their signature dishes, if you want to enjoy this dish, I recommend you going early as they seem to sell out this dish rather quickly at night.

Overall I will highly recommend other travelers to try this authentic Chinese restaurant.

1  Thank Jason L