US$114
US$96
US$60
US$130
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I have stayed there a few times in the past and always rated the motel as very good value. I booked again a day ahead of time and when I arrived, the front desk could not find my reservation and was told that the motel was booked. Finally found me a room. I had a voucher from a previous visit that she would not honour. Told that it was new owners. New owners are quite ignorant and I will not be going back there. A very bad experience.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 23 June 2015

My wife and I stayed here for 5 days. The owners are nice. The hotel is clean. The beds are newer and very comfortable. Without question I would recommend this hotel. Great Deal. The location is drivable to the USA border and all attractions that Windsor/Detroit have to offer.

Room Tip: They accept Service Dogs!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank homerlovesfood
Reviewed 7 May 2015

They promised to return our deposit on our 3 tiny dogs, which they reneged on even though the dogs did NO damage whatsoever. We stayed 2 nights.

No room clean, no clean towels . People running up and down the stairs all night so we couldn't sleep.

Nobody on duty overnight or pretty much any time. Will never go back. I don't appreciate being ripped off when I was totally honest with them.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter. It's a rip -off.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Kimberley W
Reviewed 18 December 2014

If you just want to sleep overnight on your way, then negotiate with them. They might give you a pleasant surprise. I found the washroom clean and the bed clean. That is all you should care if you just want to sleep overnight.

Room Tip: Ask them to show you the room, you might find a clean one :)
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank QaziHassan
Reviewed 31 October 2014

This is a 1-2 star motel but I have rated it the same as the 4 star hilton that we stayed at when we left heathrow. The owner is a gem and the rooms are the best value in windsor. They have recently renovated with brand new beds and fresh look. Defo recommend to any budget travellers coming through the area

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family