US$150
US$90
US$96
US$78
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$60
Hotels.com
US$79
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2016

The sheets appeared clean and the sink. Other than that when I arrived home my clothes were so musty and smokey smelling. The room really in need of good cleaning and painting. Practically had to beg for extra towels and the ones supplied were very dirty.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2016

It was fine, check in was fine, checkout was non-existent we just dropped our keys. It was a place to sleep for a night and it was good for that. Rooms were fine and there were a lot of TV channels, surprising for such a small hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2016

have stayed here 2 times in march, Aid is most helpful, accommodating us with my canes, unlike comfort inn travel lodge thos place fills up very fast due to price and USA bridge
The rooms are being re fitted and the bathrooms all have new one piece units, PLENTY OF HOT WATER for showers, towels are on the economical side
just down the road on huron church less than a kilometer is swiss chalet tim hortons royal cibc and nova scotia banks along with liquor and food store, shell station also there
McDonalds is down another lm on left before ambassador bridge 24 hrs service

Room Tip: rooms to the east side quieter kitchette units are on 2nd floor via stairs only
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Never again! I think my room was used by the hour in a previous life!! There are mirrors EVERYWHERE!! Along the walls, the headboard AND the lights surrounding the ones over the bed are RED!! I have a chair and my bags piles up at the door. I should have gone elsewhere but was exhausted after driving 4hrs in a rainstorm I didn't have the energy!! Is it morning yet!!!!!! Only stayed here for the border crossing in the morning.....

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank TorontoLynda
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I have stayed there a few times in the past and always rated the motel as very good value. I booked again a day ahead of time and when I arrived, the front desk could not find my reservation and was told that the motel was booked. Finally found me a room. I had a voucher from a previous visit that she would not honour. Told that it was new owners. New owners are quite ignorant and I will not be going back there. A very bad experience.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends