“King Wok Restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2016

My Fav Chinese restaurant in Summerside......The reason being they are consistent with food preparation......everything cooked and served consistently time after time......I can not say that for the other Chinese outlets in Summerside!

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We are regular customers here, food is always good, servers are friendly ( especially the owners she always comes to talk to us and is very kind ) highly recommend for fast and efficient food :)

1  Thank Samantha J
Reviewed 22 December 2015

And nothing seems to have changed. Just an open room with tables and good quality food. Eggrolls were a little overdone, but the other food was very good. Nothing special.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I'm sad to say this one was disappointing. When I was last there I ordered a meal that included sweet and sour chicken balls. When I received my order, the chicken balls tasted off, actually tasted like fish. When I enquired, I found out that they did not change the grease, and cooked the chicken balls in the same fat that they cooked scallops and other fish. I was not satisfied with that response, I would have ordered fish if that's what I wanted to taste. I was not treated well by the staff or management when I displayed dissatisfaction for the meal.

2  Thank Shelley B
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Love this restaurant,food always hot , egg rolls are the best( always order two) dinner for two for 24.95 best value , won ton soup very good , ribs excellent , lobster lo mein very good