“Needed a lobster roll”

Sharky's Seafood Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stopped for a bite on our way to the Piping College. I ordered to lobster roll and at $16 (market price) I expected a little more. Bride a bowl of seafood chowder and said it was fine. Service was good, place was clean with a nice view.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Underwhelmed sadly.
The decor is cute and the view over the water is lovely.
It went downhill after that.
Service was slow and inattentive.
Menu looked reasonable.
We chose the Fish and Chips (menu doesn't say how many pieces,probably because there is only 1...albeit 1 big piece)
The fish was just okay,not good enough for a restaurant on the water and a menu heavy on seafood.
The fries were crispy like I like them.The homemade coleslaw was bizarre....nothing like I have tried anywhere.Neither of us ate more than 1 bite,as it was a very unpleasant taste.
I liked the little fish shaped dish for tartar sauce.
The 1 piece of Fish and chips is $15.99...way too much for average fish and chips,with only 1 piece of fish!
The bathroom was out of soap and one of the tap handles was off and sitting on the counter.When attention to detail is missing in a restaurant bathroom....I worry about the food handling process and proper hand hygiene.
Do not recommend this place for folks who love a good feat of great Fish and Chips

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This restaurant has a lot to learn about serving quality food and customer service.
Arrived at restaurant about 1 pm and had too wait a short time...4-5 tables needed clearing and cleaning.
Grilled salmon order was steamed and for sure not grilled. French fries were poor quality with many small hard pieces. Grilled broccoli & cauliflower was undercooked, hard and dry.
Buttered shrimp order was good but rice was skimpy and cold, plus broccoli and cauliflower was undercooked, hard and dry.
Service was poor, had to ask for more water, utensils to eat etc. Water charge is 30 cents and a cracked blue plastic glass.
It was apparent Staff food server needs training. After the fact, I found from a close relative that new owners took over this summer season restaurant. Expensive menus for quality of food.
Nice view of harbour from window booths. Too hot inside with no air conditioning. Two skimpy ceiling fans that were not effective. Only one open window.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Very slow service..my salmon wasn't the size described in the menu; presentation poor - thrown on the plate; one of my new potatoes tasted awful; my friends scallops had to be returned as they were overcooked; other customers complained about their food , too. Very disappointed as I have had some amazing meals this week on my PEI escape...this was certainly not one of them. Also disappointing as there were at least two other tables of customers visiting from overseas....the only plus was the supportive way our waitress handled our complaints

Reviewed 7 July 2017

we tried out this restaurant on a friends recommendation. it has a beautiful view of the harbour. has a nice selection of seafood at a fair price. the food was cooked to perfection. the staff were friendly, however they seemed to be a little disorganized. i think that the young waitresses should have had more training but the older staff did a good job of covering the customers needs