“Very good service, quick service, good food”

Brothers 2 Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Summerside
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family established restaurant in operation for 44 years. We strive at providing our guests with a diverse menu featuring local and fresh ingredients, 14 different kinds of craft beer & wine, live entertainment weekly, cozy atmosphere and excellent servers and staff! "If you're FREE on your birthday so are we!" * with a reservation*
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Went with husband and adult son, I had pub steak, husband had 1 piece fish n chips and son had stuffed chicken breast, all very tasty.

Date of visit: April 2021
Sherri-Lee P, Marketing at Brothers 2 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review Brothers 2! So happy to hear you enjoyed your meals. Please come back and see us again!

Write a reviewReviews (593)

Reviewed 8 March 2021

Great service with delicious food - excellent meal! Reservations recommended as a busy venue. Appreciate the Covid safeguards.

Date of visit: March 2021
Feast Manager, Marketing at Brothers 2 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

So Happy to hear you enjoyed your meal with us! Thank you for taking time to review Brothers 2. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 7 March 2021

We have been to this restaurant several times and have always enjoyed our evenings. It is great when you can time your visit while local musicians are playing. The last dinner was on March 5 and our meals were fantastic as was the server Ryan. He had the section around the bar area and kept all the tables filled with food and drinks. Very efficient.
We definitely will be back and highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2021

So happy to hear you enjoyed your evening and your meals with us at B2! We have entertainment on Thursdays and Fridays weekly. Also, we will be sure to pass on to Ryan, his efficient service as appreciated.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

Our experience was made by the fantastic server we had. He was very friendly and helpful. The food was also pretty good. Most of us got seafood but the nachos and burger love burger were also a hit.

Date of visit: September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. So happy to hear you enjoyed your service and the nachos. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 16 August 2020

AWFUL SERVICE. I had told them about my allergies and my Celaic disease/Gluten sensitivity issues; I ordered a salad with chicken. I received it and there were croutons in it. The waitress took it back and gave me a 2nd new salad. I said I didn't want it as I did not trust them, so I returned it.

The waitress comes back with a to-go package of the supposedly "new salad" for free and told me to "eat it later...." I was suspicious and opened it, it turned out that they gave me the original 1st salad that had croutons as there were crumbs everywhere on it and my previous dressing I had poured in it. They had just plucked out the croutons with their fingers out and decided to give me the old one I had returned. The waitress knew full well I had allergies since I had listed them to her prior to ordering. Severe allergies that cause me great pain and long term health issues. Absolutely ridiculous how they treated a person with severe allergies.

Date of visit: August 2020