Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Traveller's Inn(Summerside)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$120
US$117
Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites(Summerside)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$53
HUB 223(Summerside)
US$82
Agoda.com
All reviewsan armyfamily roommilitary basefive minute drivegreat service and foodseafood chowdergreat pricenice spotvery comfortable roomgreat sleepstayed one nightlaundry facilitiesnorth capewould stay againgreat place to stayfront desk staffdowntown summerside
Reviewed 9 October 2017

.The room was excellent. Very impressed that it was designed and set up for anyone with a disability. Had a great sleep. Loved the fact that it had room darkening curtains. Rooms were quiet, beds were comfortable....great place to stay. This room has no bathtub, just a shower...wheelchair accessible. Lots of room in the rooms. Would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: be prepared to walk a short distance. Any questions, be sure to ask.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank brayson2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I stayed one night at this location for work purposes. It was well priced, included a voucher for breakfast and it was delicious (eggs benedict). The room was very clean and the building well kept and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SherrySwirl
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights, we upgraded to have our own washroom and it was still cheaper than most other places. Service at front desk was very good.This used to be a number of barricks, and 20 yrs ago they began renovating. They have done a good job.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I came to Summerside for a day meeting, I stayed at this hotel because I was on a budget but I was extremely satisfied with the warm friendly stay and this hotel provided a very comfortable room for a great price . You also received a breakfast but I was unable to try it only cause my meeting was very early in morning but it was in their restaurant area so imagine it would of been nice The hotel was a previous army base , which was a little different design , meaning there was buildings which hosted the rooms , so when we arrived to the main lobby they told us which building our room was in The hotel had a restaurant and gym , meeting rooms too! It's was easy to get to shopping centers near by too This hotel is a great value for your dollar , my room was very clean and comfortable with a microwave and small fridge which was helpful ! The bed was very comfortable I had a really good sleep , Bathrooms are clean but reminded me of my college room bathroom with small wall sink and no shelves but I didn't mind I definitely would stay again ❤️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stayed three nights. Friendly people with okay rooms with TV and WiFi. Moth eaten bedding cover. This hotel is outside of Summerside at former Air Force Base in a quiet area about a five minute drive into town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple