“Absolutely great”

Vivalia Bistro Express
Ranked #23 of 123 Dessert in Montreal
Neighbourhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: Vivalia Bistro Express offers wholesome meals that are great for our on-the-go world and we only use certified organic ingredients. Vivalia's menu is diverse with many international influences and also has many vegan and gluten-free options. Our customers are welcome to dine in our casual and brightly decorated bistro or they may choose to take their meal to-go.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice place with good food . Had a quiche lorraine ( could have been a little warmer) and a salad that you can compose at your taste with a very wide choice of seasoning ( took the old mustard.... just excellent) and a delicious fruit desert . Very good, fast service and nice place . Was just hard to find a table seating more than 2 people !

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped there with a friend to get desserts and they were so good! Would highly recommend! All organic and eco-friendly and lots of vegan options!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Nice little place to stop in for lunch. I had the curry chicken with vegetables and potatoes, it was pretty good. I have a gluten allergy and was very glad to see that their menu had little symbols indicating which items were gluten-free.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place is awesome! It's such a rarity to find a place which serves good, wholesome food, with good recipes and plenty of vegan and vegetarian options! AND to have it all be ORGANIC? If we lived near here, it would be "our place". Not to worry, there are dishes for the carnivore too.

First of all the people here are super sweet and helpful. We couldn't decide what to get between a couple of vegan plates, so the girl offered to let us sample a couple of flavors. We ended up with a veggie sandwich and a vegan plate. Really delicious.

Being a small place, I didn't think we'd have an option for beer, but they had two different kinds! The one I had was a local brew and it was so good, and complemented our food nicely. We also got a coffee, which was in my opinion the best coffee we had on our three week vacation.

And to top it off, they had five different home made cookies to choose from. Yep, we'd definitely come here a LOT if we lived nearby. We both highly recommend this little restaurant. It's nice and clean too. You'll be glad you found it.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I stopped by here after spending a day at the spa, had a bowl of their vegan chilli with a side of a biscuit, the chilli was sooo delicious, I wiped out my bowl, one of the best vegan meals I've had. They also had plenty of other vegan and vegetarian choices so it's really perfect if you're looking for healthy AND delicious vegan and vegetarian food.