“The best Vanilla Ice Cream covered with Chocolate ”
Review of Chocolats Favoris

Chocolats Favoris
Ranked #6 of 121 Dessert in Montreal
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Located on the heart of Montreal is this chocolate store that also serves Vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate. There are 4 different sizes, don't think the "bebe" is very little is bigger than you would think. Definitely will go back anytime I can.

1  Thank Juan M

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Tried a medium vanilla cone dipped in cookiesNcream... wow... it was so good... BUT I definitely ordered too big of a cone. I can normally finish a medium cone no problem but their dip is very thick, so every bite was like taking a big bite out of a cookiesNcream chocolate bar, but it was so good. Definitely recommend their dipped cones but try a small portion!

1  Thank Roy M
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We found this place while visiting the Jazz Festival and oh what a find!!! Their specialty is ice cream cones that they dip in all different types of fondants that harden in 40 seconds. When you bite into it you feel you are eating a chocolate bar with ice cream. I ordered the classique which was soft serve ice cream dipped in dark chocolate, my choice of fondant. My daughter ordered the s'more which came topped with a s'more fondant and then dipped in marshmallows and graham cracker pieces. This is a must visit for a unique treat.

1  Thank RAP326
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Ok, so I am really *not* an ice cream fan... I realize it even more so by reading the other reviews, I just can't get that excited for ice cream & chocolate... that being said, I had the gelato and it was great! Light and delicious. Bestie had the chocolate-dipped cone and absolutely loved it. As mentioned below, the cones are messy to eat - grab some extra napkins... Service was fast despite the super duper long line (jazz fest was in full swing) and though I wouldn't go out of my way to come back, if you like chocolate a visit to this place is definitely a must.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

One of the best places I've ever gotten ice cream. You can get soft serve ice cream and then choose to dip it in an array of different options. I got chocolate ice cream and had salted caramel poured over the top and it was absolutely delicious. Only thing is I wish I would have gotten it in a cone, they couldn't dip chocolate flavored in the dipping options, because the hot dip got so hard it made it difficult to eat with a plastic spoon.They also had other options on the menu, such as shakes, banana split and gelato. You could even buy chocolate, fudge and the different types of dessert syrups that they offered. I cannot wait to go here again when in Montreal.

1  Thank Keado7