We stayed at this hotel with my family this past long weekend. This was not our first time at his place.
Hotel Gouverneur Place Depuis, Montreal
- Great location, you can walk to Downtown & Old Montreal.
-An IGA store is right next door.
-Underground connection to the Metro Berri-UQAM, from there you can go in any direction
Cold breakfast was included and it had plenty of choices. If you wished to upgrade and get hot
items there was that option too, for an extra fee.
-The dinning room staff was great, perky, friendly and they could switch languages back & forth.
They make you feel welcome.
-Smooth check in & check out. No surprises.
A few negatives, as we didn’t get shampoo in our room for the first couple of days,
we had to chase one Housekeeping lady to get some. After that is was okay.
-Noisy, due to the location and the long weekend, lots of parties going on in the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis is a 4-star hotel located in the heart of the vibrant Latin Quarter near Old Montreal. Our 352 rooms offer an ideal base for you to enjoy the city festivals, shopping and business meetings. Indoor swimming pool, exercise room, saunas and fine dining. Direct indoor access to the Berri-UQÀM Métro Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotels Gouverneur Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gouverneur Hotel Montreal