2nights - Booked a Superior King room but got upgraded to Queen Mini Suite.
- Location: Airport shuttle 747 stopped right outside hotel and return shuttle on same side of road. $8 one way or $16 for 3 day pass also valid for metro and airport shuttle. 5-7min walk to metro train station. Close to Latin Quarter restaurants on Rue-St Denis east side of Rue St Catherine.
- Tea/Coffee/Bar fridge in room.
- Staff helpful. There is a business centre on level 2 with one working computer very slow though. No printer. Staff will help with printing if you email them.
- Very good value of money hotel.
- American Breakfast about $10 + taxes
- Very minor flaw. If it is snowing can be a little cold to walk 5-7mins to train station. Other hotels around central train station have underground passages connecting them to each other. Did not affect us at all with slight snow.
- Furnishing could do with an upgrade.
Great hotel. Good location and value
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Chrome Montreal Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Montreal Downtown Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Days Inn