“Great Little Jewel”

La Crepe 2 Go
Ranked #12 of 121 Dessert in Montreal
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Description: Breakfast, brunch and diner. Snacks to eat in or on the go. Vegetarian and gluten free menu available. Crepes, salty and sweet, healthy and affordable delicious food.
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

This little basement restaurant has awesome crepes, waffles and panini. Very small with limited seating looks to be a favourite with locals. People were coming and going the whole time we were there. I had the egg and cheese crepes and my daughter the strawberry fruit crepe with gelato. Both were delicious and well prepared. Service was friendly and great. The young lady at the counter from Brantford ON was very efficient and pleasant. The prices were right

Reviewed 24 April 2016

This tiny restaurant is just around the corner from the Hilton Garden Inn on Sherbrooke. It can seat up to 16 people - 6 can cram together at a small counter and up to 10 non-claustrophic souls might fit at the few tables. Both savory and fruit crepes are served, so don't be turned off by the hanging buckets of Nutella if you're not a fan of the spread. We had the surprise crepe and apple and cheese - both were great.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Fast, affordable, and delish! Friendly service and great coffee! The spinach and cheese crepe was perfection. Will definitely return! Yum!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Ask for Monsieur Vartan!!! He makes the best crepes. The husband and I stopped by here to check this cute little place out, and we are so glad that we did! We tried the Pizza Crepe and the Strawberry/Nutella/Banana Crepe - both were absolutely fresh, delicious, and had the perfect balance of savory and sweetness, respectively. We plan to go back again during our trip - I highly recommend in you checking this place out. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

This place is very informal (If you want a glass of water to go with your crepes you can pour it yourself from a pitcher on a side table) and quite small with only a couple of small tables and some stools at a window counter. There are about 25 different crepes to choose from. Some are sweet and some are not (egg and cheese, chicken, tuna, thyme, etc.). There were 3 of us and we ordered the fruitalicious crepe (lots of very fresh, well arranged fruit, plus gelato, and honey), the Nutella crepe (Nutella and chocolate syrup), and the pears crepe (pears, cheddar, cinnamon, walnuts, and raisins). The fruitalicious crepe was enjoyable. The pear crepe was a little disappointing as I was expecting it to be a little more flavourful. I thought the Nutella crepe was good but I'm not a huge Nutella fan. My son loves Nutella and he thoroughly enjoyed the Nutella crepe. The service was very friendly and quick.The prices were good. We had regular crepes but I would like to note that the crepes are available Gluten free.