“Absolutely Amazing!”

Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Cross street: between Ste Catherine and Rene Levesque
Transit: Station Peel
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The touch screen table was amazing but that's not all that was good about this restaurant. The burgers were absolutely fantastic one of the best I have ever tasted. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone I know.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

So I came here on Wednesday night after just arriving in Montreal, the place looked dead and I figured this is low key why not? The touchschreen table is pretty cool but the Spicy Beef Burger was amazing! Definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I was there after one of my friends recommended it to me. I got regular burger bust is not something special , it was fresh but the taste was like other burger place but it was more expensive. I paid around $14+tax for burger. the environment was good.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I heard about this restaurant from a friend of mine that went there for her friends bday, and she said that they had very delicious burgers, but I did not expect such a cool concept and such tasty food.
It's very conveniently located in the middle of downtown, a half a block away from the busiest street in Mtl, Saint Catherine.
The concept is very unique: an electronic menu is build in each table of the restaurant, so one can choose and place an order on the spot! Beautifully decorated interior and simple layout of the restaurant made a pleasant impact on me.
The staff is very friendly. The gentleman that greeted us at the door explained clearly how to use the menu and gave some great suggestions about the food. We have tried two burgers on the menu: the lamb burger and the wagyu beef burger. They were absolutely delicious, juicy and cooked to perfection.
This is a definitely a great place to meet up with friends and try their house drinks that look and sound delicious.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Their food is various forms of hamburgers. Their uniqueness is the iPad-like table tops that show the menu and allow you to place your order. We had a waitress explain the table top to us soon after we sat down, but we had already figured it out. The menu is really just hamburgers and various sides, so the menu is not huge. Prices ranged from fourteen dollars to twenty-eight dollars, IIRC. I ordered a chicken burger while my wife ordered a regular hamburger. Both were tasty and a bit tall. I think both were fifteen dollars each. My wife took a salad on the side, while I took french fries. She wished that she had asked for the dressing on the side. My french fries were the kind I like; somewhat thicker and darker than MacDonald's fries. We found the restaurant decor to be rather plain.