“Excellent Customer Service”
Review of Le Vaisseau D'or

Le Vaisseau D'or
Ranked #16 of 173 Shopping in Montreal
Reviewed 26 February 2014

If you're looking for a memorable shopping experience I highly recommend Le Vaisseau D'or boutique. Every question I had were answered (and I had many of them). Nathalie, who helped me with my purchased was very patient and kind. I live outside Montreal and did my transaction over the phone. Was very pleased with my purchased and would recommend it to anyone. Mireille :)

All reviews
"wear"
"shop"
"boutique"

Reviewed 1 October 2013

For a fun shopping experience with high quality feminine lingerie, this is the place to go! Excellent service! Highly recommend.

1  Thank T L
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We dropped into this shop during a stroll around Old Montreal. What a find! The staff was encouraging but not pushy and the selection in the store was excellent - especially given that it;s just a charming little shop. My wife got a full outfit in black and white and looks amazing - we both can't wait until she gets to wear it to an event we're attending later this month!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We all are familiar with the adage that "good things come in small packages". This small, charming boutique is brimming with gorgeous, fashion-forward clothing (many by Montreal designers) and top-of-the-line, Lise Charmel lingerie. Even better than their merchandise is their personable, patient and kind staff. Be sure to leave room in your luggage for all the things you never dreamt you needed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LeVaisseauDor, Manager at Le Vaisseau D'or, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Dear Raysfive18,

Thank you SO much for your kind review. We truly appreciate it as it always helps to know when we are doing our best to make your experience an unforgettable one.

Wishing you a very happy weekend and we certainly hope to see you again soon!

Many Kind Regards,

The girls

Ps. Next time you are in the boutique, please let us know that it was you who posted on Trip Advisor :)