“Wonderful expirience!!!”
Review of Le Vaisseau D'or

Le Vaisseau D'or
Ranked #14 of 164 Shopping in Montreal
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We came from Chicago to visit Montreal and did not planning any shopping, but when we stopped at that store I immediately loved it. Vivian was so... helpful and nice and we end up buying a few things. Thank you. Hopefully we come back again.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"shop"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Went in with high expectations after reading reviews and I was not disappointedT!! Very kind helpful staff (Cecilia?) and I love my new leggings, military jacket, dresses and jewelry!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in for one dress....then--wow--I ended up with several most gorgeous items. David was extremely helpful; he was not pushy at all and offered his honest opinion about clothing I was trying on. I love the designers this boutique carries. Highly recommend.

LeVaisseauDor, Manager at Le Vaisseau D'or, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

We are very glad you enjoyed your shopping experience and your clothes, which you looked amazing in by the way, David and I thank you very much for this review !

Hopping to see you on your next trip in Montreal :)

Célia

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The window displays lured me in. From there things just got better. Wonderful staff, great selection and personalized service. What a wonderful shopping experience. Can't wait to come back. Thank you, I love my new things!!!

Thank you for this review, we will definitely look forward to your next visit ! Enjoy your new wardrobe :)

Célia

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We have passed by with my wife this August, spending 9 days in Canada, as we saw some beautiful items in the shop window. The lady (I believe the owner or manager) in the shop were very kind, very professional, had very good suggestions but were not pushy, and the pieces we bought are just wonderful. I ended up with a 1 K damage, but my wife was so happy with what she got, and wears them proudly since, it was absolutely worht it. Since then we are checking in our surroundings in Hungary or in the neighborhood, where we could find a Lyman design shop!
The best shop we have seen during our 9 days in Toronto and Montreal!

1  Thank donat56