“Perfection”

Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Read about this boulangerie several places and had to check it out. My favorite pastry is an almond croissant and theirs is wonderful. The filling has fresh almonds - not ground too finely - surrounded by flaky pastry and powdered sugar on top. Also purchased the chocolate croisant and it was excellent. Dark rich chocolate and more flaky layers of pastry.

The Boulangerie itself is a gem of a spot to take a coffee and savor your pastry. The seating area has tables and couches and it overlooks the bakery on the floor below. Don't miss this spot when you visit Montréal!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This area was on my path when I lived in Montreal.Now I make a point of honor to stop and fill my bag for a breakfast with my friends. Great selection of morning goodies, pastries and pies
for lunch .There is on the 2nd. floor a place to enjoy light lunches etc. Service is excellent .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Very good boulangerie with tasteful, quality foods and good service..Especially for chocolate lovers "Au mon dieu" is the croissant to fall in love again with chocolate..:)) Must try if you are around..I've already missed..

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We got muffins and a donut and pannacotta and they were all really good. We sat upstairs, where you can see the bakers at work in the kitchen. There are books to read and wifi and complimentary water. Very nice cafe.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I went here in anticipation of a yummy dessert.I ordered the multi fruit clafoutis and tea.The Jasmine tea was yummy however the clafoutis taste was off with a weird flavor.We took a bite and returned it back to the clerk and he gave us a hard time.I told him can I please return it for something of equal value and he said he wasnt going to accept it back because he can no longer sell it.We did take a bite out of it to figure out the dessert was off so...ummm yes you cant sell it but how about making properly so wont complain in the first place.Im a Pastry Chef and have made this dessert on numerous occasions to know something was off with the ingredients.I also have worked in Bakeries to know if the customer is unsatisfied then replace the item with a smile.To complain about not being able to resell a item that is 3.98$ is disgusting!The most horrible Customer service I ever encountered in Montreal ever!!! Im disgusted,pissed and still hungry.DONT COME HERE!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member