“Bring your own wine!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier International
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is a nice no frillls steak restaurant with very good meat. Lunch service was very good and the bring your own wine is a real plus! French fries were over cooked/ reheated? Hard to say but not worthy of the steak.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This is essentially what I expect in a steak frites themed restaurant. They deliver on the basic steak options and offer up some good alternatives, and appetizers and desserts to go along with it.
The tuna tartar is great, so was my NY strip.
Prices very reasonable, I think, for Montreal.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I went to this atmospherically pleasing place, because it was convenient to where I was staying, and was sadly disappointed. The Steak was overpriced, overcooked, lacked flavour and the sauce it came with, tasted like it was made with spoiled ingredients. The staff was friendly and attentive, but they are fighting an uphill battle. i had the "filet mignon", which is suppose to be the most tender of the beef cuts, but not the most flavourful. It is usually wrapped in bacon, to make it more tasty, or with a fine sauce to dip into. This Steak Had Neither and any hint of seasoning was also absent. Don't Waste Your Money On This Place, if you want a nice dining experience, despite the fact that the wait staff treat you very well.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We loved the bring your own wine concept. The steak was good and relatively inexpensive. The service was great. For us it was a convenient location in Old Montreal. We would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My second time at this restaurant, attentive service from my experience great food, goats cheese salad and also steak excellent. I’ll certainly go again for lunch.