US$160
Le Petit Hotel(Montreal)
US$291
US$282
  • Breakfast included
Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$262
US$239
Priceline
1,532 results
All reviewsmega roomwow suitevictoria squareglass wallroom servicerain showerbachelor partymini barhotel barold portvalet parkingfew blockswunderbarconciergelobbyhipprivacy
Reviewed 3 February 2011

Our room was huge, super-clean, well-lit, very cozy. The halls were spotless. We faced the street, but heard not a peep. We received great service from Daniel and Mireille at the concierge desk. The spa folks did a wonderful, but rather expensive, job.

Our complaints: Sky-high prices in the restaurant and/or room service, and stupidly high-priced internet service in-room. There are lots of dining options a short walk from the hotel (although, when we were there, it was -18F!), so don't bother. And you can get free wireless service in the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2011

My husband and I have been coming here for several years--for romantic getaways and when we have business in Montreal. Very hip design, great location near old Montreal, and wonderful staff. Over the years reception, concierge, valets, room service, and housekeeping have always been excellent. Classy, comfortable place. HIghly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2011

Hello dear guests!
Thank you for this beautiful review of our hotel. We are thrilled that the W Team made the difference during your experiences! Aren’t we excellent? As I can see, the W Montréal is the perfect fit for both of you when you are in town, so how about contacting us before your next trip at the W Montréal?
Have fun!
Your W Montréal Manager

Reviewed 27 January 2011

I am writing this from the W and while the rooms are adequate and modernly decorated, the room is incredibly dark. I have a window but it appears I am on the interior of the hotel looking out into office space. The W is one of the many hotels that no longer put a coffee pot in the room, which is incredibly annoying if you are like me and require a cup to get the day started. They do offer coffee in the lobby, but I'm not usually presentable when I want the first morning jolt. My flight was delayed and I arrived after midnight. The appearance of the hotel is really not that of a normal hotel. No drive up, check in area. I drove around the block several times before calling and asking where the main entrance was, it's the appearance of an office building and the valet was nowhere to be seen. It was late, and when they appeared they were very cordial--albeit I was cranky from being late and wishing to get a workout in before bed. I made it to the gym and was sorely dissapointed by what they offer. It's better than most Hilton gyms but offers a few free weights and cardio--not as much as I had hoped for. I am a fit traveler and would gift the gym 2.5 out of five stars. The room does have a DVD player, so I'll use that for my evening workout w/a DVD I brought from my fitness collection. I also went in search of some hot water for tea an hour ago. I found a bar but they said they couldn't help me--I guess they don't have hot water to go ? I went to the front desk, but they were too busy. I called and asked if someone would bring me a pot of hot water, it seems like it should be easier. They said they'd send it up. That was over an hour ago----really tough to find hot water for a cup of tea in this hotel. I really hate it when they don't leave a coffee pot in the room--I probably wouldn't have been driven to type a review otherwise.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2011

It's overpriced for what you actually get. The ambience is nice but the Sheraton and Westin etc deliver better value.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Very nice hotel, rooms very comfortable. I stayed there few times and tried 3 types of rooms : Wonderful, Mega and Suite WOW. I would recommend the Mega since it's bigger than the Wonderful and has a big bath. I personally do not think the Suite WOW it that much nicer than the Mega, so why pay almost double the price ? The hotel is very well located, walking distance from Old Montreal and Ste-Catherine Street (shopping). Gym is not the best, but you'll find free weights and some cardio machines.

It's a bit pricy for Montreal's standard, but overall an excellent choice if you'd like to experience a trendy hotel.

We had a massage at the Spa that I would rate 8/10 (100 $ for 60 min). It's on the expensive side, but I liked the fact that you can go back to your room and relax after the massage.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple