“Amazing!!”
Review of C'ChoColat

C'ChoColat
Ranked #9 of 123 Dessert in Montreal
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: The C'ChoColat Story Our story begins on a tropical beach where four long-time friends hatched a dream. They wanted to have a place where their creativity, sweet tooth and childish whimsy could be satisfied. C'ChoColat is a true labor of love by local families committed to quality, excellence and most importantly fun. As avid chocolate lovers we recognize, as the Mayans did, that chocolate is a religion, and we wish to deliver this good word to the people of 21st century Montreal. Like our Beautiful city our menu is a wonderful fusion of cultures and tastes that are truly international. We aim to give you a break from the stresses of city life in our own culinary playground, with flavours that satisfy your inner gourmand while reawakening your childhood love of sweets.
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We had the melty dome thingy and it was even better looking in person than on instagram. It also was a masterpiece, I thought it was just going to be a good looking dessert but it had substance; brownie, weirdly good ice cream, fruits, some kind of crumble, and the dark chocolate and caramel worked beautifully together. My children also said that all the waiters were hot BONUS. (four people shared this one dessert fyi)

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Really cannot say enough good things about this. Loved the service and the food. I had ordered the raspberry baileys drink which extremely delicious. Enjoyed the Shish Taouk chicken sandwich in a warm crepe and had the C'Wow modified (instead of caramel I opted for half peanut butter/half 70% dark chocolate - extra $4). Enough dessert to share with another person. I loved this place so much I walked don to it by myself and had the latte with the bubble waffle Black Jack. The waffle wasn't as crispy as it looks in the picture but it was still delicious. Pics are added of each. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

It was my first visit to C'chocolat; tried the crepe with dark chocolate, nice presentation and very yummy with reach chocolate flavor. Great service with a smile. There's a lot to choose from the big menu, lots of choices. I'm sure i'll visit again!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered the waffle hazelnut dream. Cost about $16. Was expecting a bigger waffle but ended up getting one the size of a regular eggo.

Avoid the waffles!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

You seriously must try their Mason Jars (Freakshakes), salmon crepe and chocolate dome - to die for!! You'll definitely not regret it, but make sure you leave plenty of room in your stomach for this visit, it's filling! Possibly the best desserts I've ever had and the presentation is amazing!