“Pub grub!”

Pub Irlandais Claddagh
Ranked #271 of 1,546 Restaurants in Quebec City
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 4 March 2017

There were 8 of us and everyone enjoyed what they ate/drank. We had: fish and chips, large nachos, hot wings, smoked meat sandwich, Sam Adams beer, Guinness and it was all very good! The pub is nicely decorated and we will be back for sure. A nice pit stop when walking from the Old port to St-Roch!!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I went to this pub with my sister and mother. The service was great; the food was excellent; and the restaurant was very clean. Just one minor thing; when I asked for tea, I received Japanese sencha green tea. A black tea would be more appropriate for this type of restaurant.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Went with a few friends for drinks and lunch. Excellent selection of food and beers. Great atmosphere. Will be back for sure! Stew was awesome.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Unique and filling flatbread pizzas. Pizza was made in house and the place had lovely wood decor. This is a well lit, open, classy pub with excellent background music. Service was helpful, friendly, and the staff went above and beyond to make us feel at home.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I stopped here for a quick lunch with my boyfriend. We had bacon poutine and a panini. The waitress was friendly and kept up with our needs. The food was delicious! Only a few menu items looked to be of Irish origin though. We had no complaints and would definitely go again.