Our room was fantastic, loved the old vintage vibes, and the mezzanine where our bed was located was fantastic!
Although the furniture is more decorative than comfortable, it was usable and we had everything we could possibly need in the room.
The staff were courteous and kind, and provided us with a complimentary late checkout which was very appreciated.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Quebec city, it is walking distance to many tourist attraction and the hotel has a great on site restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Hotel du Capitole, in the heart of Old Quebec! This small four-star 40 room hotel will charm you with its warm and personalized hospitality. At L'Hotel du Capitole, we always roll out the red carpet to pamper our guests with special attention. Discover the warm ambience of our hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec. Whether for a romantic stay or for a business meeting, you will be delighted by our wide selection of packages, which include lodging, meals and dinner shows. Small and large meeting halls are also available for business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel du Capitole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Capitole De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Capitole De Quebec City
- Hotel Du Capitole Quebec/Quebec City