“My Kind of Pub”

Le Pub du Vieux Port
Ranked #809 of 1,649 Restaurants in Quebec City
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I discovered Le Pub during several trips to Old Town Quebec. I love the location, cozy interiors and vibe. My favorite drink is their mojito. Have you tried their nachos?! Omg, the best nachos I have ever tasted. They have big serving and it is very cheesy. Better than nachos in Mexico! I would definitely come back and recommend this place to friends. It's a great place to just hang out and chill.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 7 August 2016

This is the kind of pub that is well located in the old port, well decorated but more than ever badly organized. Management changed one in july 16 so, a month ago' and it seems that the staff is not organized... affecting the service.

But overall prices are good, meals (pub sandwiches and stuff like that) is honnest for the price.

All that to say the it misses some sparks in that beautiful place to make it wow

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I walked my legs off in Quebec City. On my way back from a long walk to a pharmacy for my husband I finally stopped and took a break at Le Pub. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I sat on the patio in the fantastic weather and had a nice glass of wine and some popcorn.

Quebec City is so beautiful, and it was glorious to sit in the sun and just let everyone walk past me for awhile.

Merci Le Pub!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 22 July 2015

This is just a pub, so my expectations weren't terribly high. However, one late afternoon we were looking for a couple of drinks and a pub style snack, and Le Pub delivered. They have great outdoor seating, the staff was very friendly and the limited menu delivers exactly what you'd want to go along with a drink or two.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Attached to L'Hotel Port-Royal, this neat place serves great food and wine. Full glass of wine is $7 Canadian. Nice outside atmosphere under the "Upside-Down" umbrellas. Jut a good place to stop for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: June 2015