Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
US$147
US$129
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Hotel 71(Quebec City)
US$160
US$418
US$362
  • Restaurant
Hotel Palace Royal(Quebec City)
US$188
  • Pool
Chateau Fleur de Lys - L'HOTEL(Quebec City)
US$213
Littoral - Hotel & Spa(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewslibrary roomhomemade croissantswelcome homeother guestsgreat hostsevery morningchateau frontenacshared bathroomcharming b bold quebecfelt like homeclawfoot tubfour poster bedmaking dinner reservationsclip clopeuropean cityperfect location
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the end of May, and just want to add our positive comments to the ones you will read below. The location is great, the breakfasts good and varied, the bed comfortable and the room clean. We ended up with a room with a shared bathroom, which was not our first choice, but turned out not to be a problem for while the place was fully booked, we never did see anyone else on our floor. The bathroom itself was roomy and with a great shower. We would look to stay here again when in Quebec City.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank S L
Reviewed 30 May 2016

When my wife and I arrived from the airport we were greeted by Veronyc, one of the owners of La Marquise de Bassano. She enjoyed telling us about the neighborhood, restaurants and bars we should check out. She also took us to our quaint room, called The Library, because of all the books. The bed was extremely comfortable and when we came back from our first day of exploring, I had not problem falling right off to sleep. The breakfast that I had read about on Tripadvisor was as advertised. It had different additions every morning and some regulars. Veronyc has a great sense of humor and if you like joking around, she can give as well as take it. I will really miss her and her sense of humor. The one problem is the shower and we were warned right away about its quirk. You have to have the entire shower curtain in the tub if you use the overhead shower head. If you don’t you will flood and floor as I did the first time I used it. If you enjoy baths you should not have problem.
The location is great. You are just about 2 blocks from the Frontenac as well just blocks from La Citadelle, Musee du Fort, and many churches. You are also extremely close to the waterfront as well as restaurants within a very short walk.
Combine the B&B with its easy access and you see why my wife and I loved this place.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank librarian81
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the bread and breakfast La Marquise de Bassano. While the inn was centrally located to all the sights and restaurants, the breakfast excellent, the rooms nicely furnished, it was our hostess Anik who really made our stay memorable. Warm and friendly, we immediately felt welcomed into her home. It was obvious she enjoyed not only getting to know her guests, but also providing a place where her guests have the opportunity to talk with fellow travelers. What a lovely time and what a lovely hostess! Thank you.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
tookandre, Hostess and partner at B&B La Marquise de Bassano, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you for your personal and so kind review. I was so touched by your generous words and... honestly, you made my day! May your review be helpful to all the future visitors in the heart of old-Quebec city, you will make it easier for them to choose where to stay. Our B&B will always be your home away from home. On behalf of my teammates (Véronyc and Francis) Merci et à bientôt!
Anik, (your hostess)

Reviewed 18 April 2016

My wife and I stayed at this charming B&B for a weekend in April. The hosts were fantastic, they gave us great recommendations for dinner and entertainment, and the breakfast was superb! I'd definitely recommend!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fred M
Reviewed 7 April 2016

A great gem of a spot in Old Quebec, the hosts were very friendly and couldn't do enough for me.

My room was well apportioned with a very comfortable bed. Everything you need, other than your own personal toiletries, is provided.

Well within walking distance to all restaurants, shops and scenic views.

You won't regret staying here!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo