I enjoyed my stay at the Marquise. Location was very convenient; we were right in the heart of the Old City, close to all the main tourist attractions. Breakfast was delicious, I always looked forward to that. Bedrooms were comfortable and clean. Our host was helpful, attentive, and friendly. I would recommend this B&B to anyone traveling to Quebec City on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast located in the center of the historical Quebec city, just steps from the Château Frontenac hotel, the Quebec Citadel and the Plains of Abraham, the bed-and-breakfast La Marquise de Bassano will surely charm you with the warmth of its hospitality and its authentic cachet. Wake up to the appealing aroma of our home baked croissants and chocolate bread... Follow your nose downstairs. À table! There is no fasting at this break-fast: Fresh fruit daintily presented, cold cuts, cheese, eggs, yoghourt, a variety of cereals, white bread, all-grain bread, muffins, fruit juice, coffee, traditional and herbal teas and – who knows? – perhaps a surprise from the chef. Just Be and Be... Welcome home! In the heart of old Quebec city your hosts: Francis, Anik and Véronyc ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your B&B La Marquise de Bassano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Marquise De Bassano Hotel Quebec City
- B&B La Marquise De Bassano Quebec/Quebec City