Beautiful old house, lovely rooms, stellar breakfast. This location was wonderfully situated to meet out touring needs around the old town of Quebec. The hosts were attentive and flexible, and the breakfast had the best fresh croissants. Only downside is that some rooms have a shared bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast located in the center of the historical Quebec city, just steps from the Château Frontenac hotel, the Quebec Citadel and the Plains of Abraham, the bed-and-breakfast La Marquise de Bassano will surely charm you with the warmth of its hospitality and its authentic cachet. Wake up to the appealing aroma of our home baked croissants and chocolate bread... Follow your nose downstairs. À table! There is no fasting at this break-fast: Fresh fruit daintily presented, cold cuts, cheese, eggs, yoghourt, a variety of cereals, white bread, all-grain bread, muffins, fruit juice, coffee, traditional and herbal teas and – who knows? – perhaps a surprise from the chef. Just Be and Be... Welcome home! In the heart of old Quebec city your hosts: Francis, Anik and Véronyc ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your B&B La Marquise de Bassano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Marquise De Bassano Hotel Quebec City
- B&B La Marquise De Bassano Quebec/Quebec City