“Dinner on a cold blistering night”
Review of Lo Re

Lo Re
Ranked #3 of 361 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent service! Chef came out and introduced and explained the menu to us. We ordered both the tasting menu and a la carte. Best pogo ever.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Very nice and cozy place and the food is just excellent! In summer time, you can enjoy the nice terrasse. Not cheap but it woth it.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I was checking few restaurant in Sherbrooke area I was checking menu and the way that LoRÉ present their Carte Blanche 4 ,5,6 services I feel it's was very original. In the restaurant we found that we can add for 25$ each a vin selection with the service. We go for the 5 services at all the service they serve two difference meal with invitation to taste the difference. The service was excellent and at every service the Chef came itself serving the dishes with is own explanation and description

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Great boutique restaurant. Food is excellent and the chef fantastic. We have gone there several times and are always pleased with our visit. The wait staff and very professional and kind and take great care of their guests. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Every time my wife and I go to the Restaurant Loré, we have a remarkable culinary experience. Chef Stéphane's cuisine is simply one of the best in the region. The advice and comments of his partner Sibylle are always good. You will certainly want to try their pogo, one of Chef Stéphane's specialties. If you also have the opportunity to use a Tuango coupon to try the Carte Blanche menu, do not hesitate. My wife and I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Sherbrooke.We go there at least once a month, and summer more often.