Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
Booking.comUS$82
PricelineUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
Trip.comUS$87
All reviews room was clean front desk staff motel highway pets internet canada clerk moosejaw
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

The front service staff at the hotel were great. They helped with several requests and were very patient. The interior of this hotel is very old with lime green carpeting throughout and old furnishing that looks like its from the ikea 2000's catalogue. Most of the room was clean but we did have to kill a couple of moths and a spider. Our sleep was comfortable and the hotel was quiet. The only real complaint we had was that we found a few hairs and dirt in the bathtub. The rest of the room was clean but it looks like the tub was missed. Decent hotel at a low rate. We would consider staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Stayed here again and thought it was good....but I guess Covid has taken it's toll on front desk people and managers.....checked in late and was on late....the front desk person was very abrupt and put us on the 3rd floor...I thought to myself...I had problems the the internet but thinking with the services now everything would be ok. I was wrong got to the room and tried to hook up with network,,,,no internet access...I called the front desk...she said they were having problems but try neverlls.com what every that is...no luck...called back she manager was on phone with support....tried it again nothing....called again...she said try shaw go an open network....I had some secure work that needed be done....not going to use shaw go..she said I could bring my device to the front desk and they would work on....NO.I gave up....on check out asked it there would be some reduced rate...the clerk looked at another lady that I think was the manager....just a firm NO...it was woring fine...when I said no it was not I could not get on line....she said everyone else that was having problems got on...I said this will be in my review...she said whatver.....and walked away..

Room tip: Lower floors you might get internet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Did an overnight at this hotel last night. Exceptionally clean, front desk staff extremely friendly and helpful, and the beds were VERY comfortable. Breakfast was hot, fresh, and delicious. Covid protocols were in place and taken seriously, which was reassuring in these crazy times. We will be back! Thanks Moose Jaw Super 8!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kellyn3921
Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

The staff was super friendly and helpful (Nicole & Carly) they gave us advice on what to do in the area and the facilities and rooms are very clean. Also they are following all the COVID-19 guidelines in order to keep everyone safe!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2020

The amenities are good quality for the price you pay; clean rooms, good breakfast.

The manager has done a wonderful job training staff and has thought about the little details that made our stay fantastic! The staff we encountered at the hotel are extremely friendly and accommodating.

Will be recommending this hotel in Moose Jaw to family and friends.

Date of stay: February 2020