Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Wyndham
US$67
Agoda.com
US$55
Hotels.comUS$67
Booking.comUS$66
PricelineUS$66
All reviews kids loved the pool room was clean pool and hot tub nothing fancy would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Our stay would have been great if the lady working Sunday may23 wasn’t so rude and condescending.
Older lady gave us a hard time because my kids wanted breakfast ten minutes past 10 when they stopped “serving” breakfast. All she had to do was turn around and grab us a few snacks. I was not aware breakfast was over at ten. No one at the desk in the morning so we came back later. I guess we were ten minutes too late...she also gave us a hard time when we wanted to book the pool. She wanted to save it for other guests that may be coming with children. Everyone else was super nice.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tammy Jackson, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Moose Jaw, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Moose Jaw. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Tammy Jackson
Days Inn Moose Jaw

Reviewed 26 March 2021

This is a reasonable ( better with a open breakfast room) place to stay on a hwy trip. Nice to see the pool and hot tub were open but too busy for us to enjoy(limiting #'s due to Covid). Nothing fancy abt the place just decent clean rooms, a limited but reasonable under the circumstances, breakfast menu to take back to room. Close to hwy access and amenities. Sleep quality was pleasant but not noteworthy. Reasonable Covid pricing.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 16 October 2020

We came in late and the girl was expecting us to be late. Check in was quick and we had good beds and a very good rest. The place was quiet and we were able to sleep in past what we were used to. Highly recommend the place.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2020

Extremely rude staff. Particularly Kristianne. Refused to close emergency door in pool area, allowed a group of guys to drink and smoke at the table right at that door. Refused to close the door even though the pool room smelled heavily of smoke and I stated my asthmatic child was trying to enjoy a swim. I closed the door to 6 inches To try and limit the amount of smoke coming in and explained to the guys smoking that my child was asthmatic and the smoke was heavy in the pool room. I got in the pool with my kids. And then Coral , pool attendant, ran out to go tell Kristianne that I closed the door partially. The guys outside closed the doors completely at this point. Kristianne came storming in the pool area, propped the door wide open again and threatened to call the police on us and gave us 1 minute to get out of “her hotel”. She ordered my 2 and 5 yr old out of the pool along with their grandmother, shut off the water slide and ordered us to get out of the pool room. She refused to give us the managers name and just told us that the manager would be in during business hours the next day. Completely unacceptable, unprofessional and absolutely no concern for my child’s health. I have never experienced such inconsiderate customer service in my life. What kind of manager allows her staff to treat guests this way, and behave like this in front of children, and allow open drinking and smoking in a public place where children are allowed? So much for being a family friendly hotel! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTE AND WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Near the Trans Canada Highway with the indoor pool in operation. The front desk clerk helpfully suggested two restaurants when asked. Post Covid 19 many restaurants are operating on reduced hours so localinformation is essential. Room was clean and functional.

Date of stay: July 2020