Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews beautiful hotel downtown moose jaw bed was very comfortable temple gardens lounge couch moosejaw
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

Came to town to see the Tunnels so decided to stay here instead of the mineral spa hotel as on their hotel website the place looked nice and old-timey swanky.

The exterior of the hotel looks like any other old hotel of this period but the inside is quite nice. It really has good potential but it was a disappointment.

Although the lobby area is actually amazing, our room was disappointing. Carpets were not vacuumed and they were long past due for a shampoo. Kept my shoes on in the room as carpets just felt dirty.

Room was showing its age. Furniture all scratched up with no attempt to hide. Crack in walls just gooped with plaster without sanding or finishing. There was a little mini fridge just sitting by itself on the floor pushed in a corner. Small things like no disposable coffee cups or water cups or ice bucket. Heck the coffee machine in the room had the corded all wrapped up around it like they didn't want it used, and it was hard to find a plug in. The walls must be thin as you could hear what was going on in other rooms. No bathtubs.

Tried to get a pop from vending machine but completley sold out. When to front desk a couple times to ask but no one there....? Snapped a pic of a nice but seemingly always empty reception desk. There was a couple old pizza boxes lying on the counter in a common area for the duration of our stay. Parking lot very small and full .. so had to park on the street.

But as much as I know that hotels suffered during COVID I think they are now relying on some of the restrictions that use to be in place. You only get a basic paperbag breakfast despite their restaurant being open. No attending to rooms if you are staying more than one night. So many hotels are still doing bag breakfast despite restaurants being open...its time to move soon and get back to normal.

Can't say anything about their restaurant as I could not get in. They only had a few tables in use despite it being quite large. There were lots of empty tables. I suspect it is a staffing issue more than anything. Staff members were few and hard to find.

Next time I will stay at the mineral spa hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2021

the room was nice but maybe not set up the best. There is a sitting room with an old dirty couch for watching tv and then a bedroom with a nice super comfy bed. but you can't watch tv in theres so a bit of a weird set up.
Its right in the heart of main street so walkable anywhere. We had a nice dinner in the restaurant too.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Rooms were not ready for 2.5 hours after the selected check in time. Gave us the wrong room, a queen instead of a king. Offered us a discount at checkout, but they instead gave the discount to the people that got our room. Extremely dissatisfied and disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in a Classic King Guest room for a one night getaway. The room was roomy and perfect for our needs. I must say the toilet paper is horrible but otherwise all was well. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful, bringing us a full ice bucket as we never remember to ask for one as they aren’t in the room anymore.. covid protocol I assume. The hotel is walkable to food and fun. The lounge was not busy. We walked over to virtual golf. Perfect. We have booked a return visit already!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Beautiful hotel, however the extras were lacking. The toilet paper was the lowest quality and the ice machine was located in a room that a wedding was being held in, so it was not available. This hotelcame highly recommended but I will not return. I will definitely go back to Temple Gardens next time.

Date of stay: September 2020