Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
eDreamsUS$98
All reviews the hotel manager hash browns would recommend this hotel to anyone room was spacious meeting room yogurt booked this hotel great stay continental breakfast off the highway coffee maker would definitely stay here again front desk staff kitchenette moose mj pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021

Our family spent Thanksgiving Sunday in Moose Jaw at this hotel. I want to thank Darlene ( manager) and Jade ( front desk) and the rest of the staff for the excellent stay at the Ramada. From the greetings to the clean rooms to the great service and use of the meeting room, it was nothing but an amazing stay. We have been here before and we will stay here again. I highly recommend this property.

Date of stay: October 2021
Darlene Geib, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Moose Jaw, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us at the Ramada by Wyndham Moose Jaw Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you all again, until then stay safe !!!

Reviewed 1 October 2021

Darlene and her staff deserve a standing applause. Thank you Darlene you are a wonderful example of how we all need to treat our customers. Your kind and caring ways were so very much appreciated. I hope your employers know how very lucky they are to have you on their front line. We will be back.

Date of stay: September 2021
Darlene Geib, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Moose Jaw, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Thank you for staying with us at the Ramada by Wyndham Moose Jaw and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and the hospitality, we truly take great pride in the hotel and more so our guests.. We do our utmost to ensure our guests feel at home.....

Your kind review will fuel us a TEAM to continue what we are doing and more.

Reviewed 1 October 2021

We travelled to Moose Jaw for a family wedding. The hotel manager, Darlene was awesome. She was attentive to our group needs and extremely accommodating! Although the hotel was very busy she was able to make a few adjustments to our room which made our experience so enjoyable. Rooms were clean, breakfast was fantastic and all staff were extremely friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Rochelle thank you so much for sharing your experience well staying with us at the Ramada, we are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and the hospitality, we truly do our utmost to ensure that our guests are tended to in every which way to MAKE A MEMORABLE STAY !
I will be sure to share your comments with my TEAM.

Till next time, take care and stay safe.

Reviewed 22 September 2021

Highly recommend staying here, all the personal touches and approachable staff made our group stay memorable even during the restrictions of the pandemic they were able to respond to requests and make the stay stress free

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Darlene Geib, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Moose Jaw, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

TRACY from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for choosing the Ramada by Wyndham Moose Jaw for your family gathering. We are happy to see that your expectations were met and that you enjoyed the service and hospitality. We truly do our utmost to ensure that ours guests experience is memorable. The gratitude your family showed towards myself and my TEAM will never be forgotten. You have fueled each and everyone of us to continue climbing the ladder.

FROM OUR FAMILY to YOURS, TAKE CARE !
We look forward to seeing you all again

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

I decided to stop here on a long road trip. I never would’ve thought of staying at a Ramada, but this one was amazing. The main reason I found this place was because I grabbed a bite at McDonald’s and one of the workers there said this was a good place. I’m glad I took their advice. This is a super clean place. The staff here go out of their way for the guests. My room was clean and spacious. I would definitely stay here again

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Number1Reviewer

Thank you for choosing the Ramada by Wyndham Moose Jaw and for taking the time to write a review!
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as the hospitality. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.