Travelodge Prince Albert
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$77
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$79
TripAdvisor
Days Inn Prince Albert(Prince Albert)
Twilite Motel(Prince Albert)
TripAdvisor
Prince Albert Inn(Prince Albert)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshandy locationrooms are clean and comfortablefront deskan older hotelwould stay here again
Reviewed 2 April 2016

This is where we stay every time we travel here. The rooms are not as extravagant as in some other hotels we have stayed in, but they are clean and comfortable. We normally do not have any issues at all when we stay but we have on occasion had issues with noise. Much of this stems from folks leaving the bar in the hotel. This of course can happen at any hotel. I can say that anytime we have asked for something or brought forward an issue, the Staff remain friendly and have tried their very best to accommodate us. The location is very good having shopping, restaurants and the Casino very close by.

Room Tip: Rooms located away from the Bar are a good choice.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
PA_Travelodge, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Prince Albert, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

We are very happy to hear you enjoy your stays with us! We are always looking for ways to improve and dealing with noise of any kind is always a challenge. I do hope that we can improve upon our handling of this and exceed your expectations on your next stay.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting, there was blood on the wall going into and in the bathroom, hasn't had a deep clean in years. So grossed out. Only hotel left in town because of hockey tournament had no choice but to stay. I will NEVER stay there again. Busy bar outside our room too.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ross e
Reviewed 12 December 2015

This is most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. We had to clean our bathroom when we checked in before we could use it. There is an inch of dust on everything. The nightstand is covered in a sticky, dirty mess. Our "non smoking" room is in a smoking wing so it smells god awful. I had to get a sheet to cover the couch in the room so we could sit on it - it was that horrifying.
I will never stay in this disgusting place again. It's a rip off and you might catch some horrible disease from all the dirt. If I could pick 0 stars I would.

Stay across the street at the Holiday Day Inn - they have standards.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. That's the best tip I can give you.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Hi,
Stay there only for one night during the 2015 fire season, eveen if the hotel was fully booked, staff was working good to keep room clean and customers happy.

The room was clean and confortable with free wi-fi. Their a bunch of restaurants withing walking distance and the htel as is own restaurant as well (did not tested it).

Over all, I stayed at a couple of hotel in PA and the Travel lodge was probably the best quality price I saw around !

Hope this help !

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin C
Reviewed 2 December 2015

I recently booked a room for my mom.

Mona made her feel welcome from the moment she arrived which I greatly appreciate.

When Mona saw my mom, she recognized who she was, knowing in advance that my mom was bringing her little pup, she went out to greet the dog in the car, now that is a Red Carpet, VIP Welcome!!!!

And that's how my mom felt for her entire stay. Thank you Mona for going the extra mile to make your guests feel so welcome, it makes a world of difference.

Room Tip: ground level rooms have doors that open directly outside.
Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple