See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for archery provincials. Hotel is older but was clean. We didn't have any issues. One concern is the outside people but un Prince Albert this is normal. I would stay here again, without concern.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2016

The rooms are clean and comfortable. It's an older hotel but nicely equipped.Staff is really friendly and its right next to a Mc D's.Value is decent,wish they included a breakfast. Beds are quite comfy.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at the Travel Lodge 2 different times. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It's certainly an older hotel but nicely equipped with a micro fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. Tons of parking and room for a semi and 53 foot trailer easily. They also allow pets. It's not cheap but I'd consider it a somewhat budget level hotel. Many rooms with direct parking lot access from your room. I'd love to give it 3.5 stars, 3 is too little and 4 is too much. It's a solid 3.5 star in my opinion. The staff is fabulous! Everyone was friendly and accommodating. It's my go-to hotel in PA anytime I'm in town for a dog show! For me it offers everything I need.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
PA_Travelodge, Manager at Coronet Hotel Prince Albert, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We are glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Prince Albert!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Our Lions Club district convention was held in the Travelodge. While the building dates back to the 60's, the rooms have been substantially updated, and the service is exceptional.
Our convention had about 100 attendees, and the downstairs ballroom, complete with crystal chandeliers, was a good size for all of our sessions and meals. Food service was excellent for breakfast , lunch and the evening banquet.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends

It was a pleasure to host your convention and we look forward to the next one you have here!

Thank you for taking the time to review us!