“still the best stop for a coffee”
Review of The Bison Cafe

The Bison Cafe
Reviewed 6 December 2017

After a long away from home, came back to pa and stopped by at the Bison café, great coffee and pastries, gets a little busy over lunch so come early, atmosphere is nice and relaxing.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Good variety of coffee snack soup and sandwiches. Usually something for everyone but it's busy so if you know you want a certain panini go early!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the chicken panini, spilt with my son. The Ham panini was not that good. The corn chowder was awesome. The latte was mediocre. It was a quiet place, not too busy. I thought the service was good. The prices were high. I ordered a ginger snap cookie for dessert and it was rock hard

2  Thank Jess M
Bison C, Owner at The Bison Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Good day Jess M. Thank you for visiting Bison Cafe and I appreciate your review. I am glad you enjoyed our soup. Letting you know that our soups are homemade and prepared daily from scratch and we have different hearty soups offered. I apologize if we did not satisfy you with the service. We are experiencing a fast turnover of staff and during your visit we just have a new staff on training. We do not out source our bakings it is all in-house baking from scratch as well. We do have different textures of cookies such as Crumbly and sandy, soft and chewy, light and delicate, cakey and tender. Our Gingersnaps is crispy and crunchy a traditional way of baking that will make a snapping sound when eaten. I guarantee you that all our bakings are fresh. Our Gingersnaps is our best seller cookie! Thank you and I am looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

From my salted soy frapp to the corn chowder, I was simply not disappointed. This place is a quaint little gem in the downtown region of pa. Definitely worth the stop.

Thank you Ranae for supporting local business and i am glad that you enjoyed your visit at Bison Cafe. I really appreciate your review. I am lokking forward to your next visit! Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Focal spot in downtown PA to meet friends coffee chat in pleasant environment along with fine brews of coffee and teas. Stay for a lunch of best homemade bread, hearty soups and cabiatta buns with various fillings. The coffee shop is also an art gallery promoting local artists which adds to the ambiance. Great place to relax, converse and satisfy your taste buds.