Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$97
View deal
Booking.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$97
eDreamsUS$98
TravelocityUS$97
Orbitz.comUS$97
Trip.comUS$98
All reviews full kitchen mosaic stadium parking lot queen suite great property usual hotel pool area nice bathroom fresh fruit comfortable hotel front desk staff comfortable stay hot breakfast hospital kitchenette paige sirens
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at this Hotel a number of times and have never been disappointed!
Once again the front desk staff was super friendly, always a Hello as you walk by.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable.
The location is great for events at Mosaic Stadium, Regina Ex facilities, Brandt Center.
Only downside, they didn’t have their excellent hit brekkie(Covid related).
Other than def a great property!
Check it out….

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2021

I previously reviewed this hotel as 'fantastic'. I have stayed at this hotel at least 12 nights in the last three years, and loved it. I don't love it any more.

Our room was not clean. There was food splattered on the walls in two locations (that we saw). The service level was mixed. The person on the desk when we checked in was fine. He was professional. The person on the desk the next day was absolutely awesome. I wish I had caught her name so that I could have left a comment card saying how great she was. The person on our checkout day was OK - nothing more.

The plain fact is that this hotel no longer has the customer service or cleanliness to warrant its rates. I'm sad to say that, after this being my 'go to' Regina hotel for the last four year, it has lost its lustre. There are plenty of other hotels in Regina which offer better service and more amenities for less money. My advise is that unless you are going to a Riders game (where location is so important), you will have a better experience staying in one of Regina's other top rated hotels.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

Good, clean and good service. Not in the nicest area.. Close to the hospital and has a Burger King 100m in front of the hotel. Good for overnight trips. I would recommend. Pilows a little bit hard but nothing major. Haven’t tried their breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank honest_foodie_travel
Reviewed 20 March 2021

Front desk staff and manager are extremely rude and racist. My parents had the most difficult time trying to book a room for my little sister’s 10th birthday. They accused them of using a fake credit card but they were putting the card information in wrong. Didn’t apologize to my parents after being rude to them on the phone.

When my parents went to check in they demanded a $1000 deposit. When my parents said that’s ridiculous the staff told them that people rent rooms just to trash them. Also kicked them out of the lobby and threatened to call the cops on them.

My dad was on the phone with the front desk staff yesterday trying to book the room. They were extremely rude and saying his credit card wasn’t going through. He contacted the credit card company and they informed him that the hotel was putting in the wrong information. After they realized their mistake their tone changed over the phone. So unprofessional.

My parents agreed to pay the $1000 deposit. They are doing everything they can to make my little sister’s birthday special. During a pandemic it is very hard to do anything. It’s three little girls and a baby having a pool party. I don’t know how much damage the hotel expected them to do.

My mom came home crying after dealing with the hotel staff. They never received an apology.

My parents had booked two rooms and the hotel separated the rooms. They said it is company policy to do the rooms on separate floors.

Absolutely disgusting how my parents were treated.

If you are Indigenous do not support this hotel. They are very rude and obviously very discriminatory and racist towards POC.

I used to work at a Doubletree hotel. The front desk and managers were always very professional and respectful. I would recommend any other hotel over this one.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2021

We booked here because we weren't happy with our usual hotel during the last stay, and we were trying to find a place that our kids would enjoy as well. We tried this property and certainly don't regret that choice.

We travelled as a family of four, two kids under the age of 8. We booked a two queen suite/unit, that has the pullout couch and kitchenette. The room layout was very nice - lots of space for the kids to spread out their toys, and the kitchenette was very handy for preparing snacks/food for the family. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and everything in the room functioned properly.

All staff we met at the hotel were excellent. The front desk staff were always happy to help, and very pleasant to deal with.

Breakfast was a grab-and-go assortment of items, including breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, yogurt, muffins and granola bars. Not as nice as your typical hot breakfast, but we made it work.

The pool area was awesome - our kids enjoyed every minute of the limited time we were able to book there. You have to reserve your time slots in advance, and can book only a maximum of one hour at a time. This is standard with most Regina-area hotels. The pool area was busy, and they have an attendant checking you in/out of the pool area. There is an "itty-bitty" pool for very small children/toddlers, a lazy river/donut, standard pool, and a waterslide. Pool temperature was very warm! Ours kids didn't want to get out.

The location is OK in terms of it being fairly central to everything - the main shopping areas of Regina. It is directly next to the Pasqua Hospital, although we didn't notice much noise - but an ambulance siren woke us up once in the night. There is a Burger King right next door as well. I didn't notice the parking bill until checkout - I honestly didn't see any mention of this on the Marriott site when I booked - but it's only $6.50 so not a big deal. The parking lot was busy and very puddle-laden as the warm temperatures were melting the snow.

Overall, we really enjoyed this property - the kids have asked to stay here again the next time we come back, so I guess for now we have a new "usual" place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2021