Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$97
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$97
TravelocityUS$97
PricelineUS$97
FindHotel
All reviews albert street saltwater pool yogurt complimentary breakfast quick check quiet hotel fantastic stay breakfast was excellent stayed for nights breakfast sandwich would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable the breakfast area belle microwave gym calgary
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2022

I booked this hotel through the marriott bonvoy app as I do for most hotel stays if the brand has a property available in the area. Upon arrival was advised that my reservation wouldn't be honoured as I was unwilling to tender a credit card for a security deposit. Quite happy to leave a substantial cash/debit deposit and pay for the room in advance as is the policy of ALL Marriott properties, but that wasn't good enough and my partner and I were turned away and refused service. Now stranded in Regina with no place to stay, I called the Marriott booking hotline and spoke to an agent who was blown away by this. They immediately arranged for my partner and I to stay at another Marriott property in Regina where they did honour the company security policy. Disgusted. This isn't hospitality, and after reading a number of reviews where credit cards are charged for incidentals days after the fact, I see now this place is just a rip off shake down scam. Avoid at all costs, go to the Fourpoints instead. Chris Ann at the front desk there is professional and will look after you.. Fairfield Inn Regina. Avoid at all costs if you are LGBTQ2S.

Date of stay: April 2022
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

We are sorry that you experienced a problem at check in. We do require a valid credit card from all our guests. We have that information stated when you receive a room confirmation and my apologies if you missed seeing that. Some hotels may not require that upon checkin, however that is our ongoing policy. It was unfortunate you had to find another hotel and felt stranded. I am sure that was difficult and I understand why you were frustrated. Our intent to have a valid credit card on file was not meant to be discriminatory. Many businesses choose to request one and again, it is unfortunate if you have experienced additional incidental charges from other hotels. We do not experience that at our property.
I am happy to hear you were able stay at a Marriott in Regina that accepted your debit card and they took good care of you.

Reviewed 3 April 2022

Really nice hotel environment. Great lobby, restaurant and rooms (offering windows that open). The best part, the friendliest staff going; at reception, in the restaurant and cleaning staff. Thank you for providing such great service.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2022

We stayed at this hotel as we travelled to BC. We enjoyed the clean and quiet room, so we stayed again on our travels home. Both times Nitish checked us into the hotel. He was friendly and very accommodating! The rooms were spacious and clean, and the hotel was quiet! Beds were very comfortable! The breakfast was very good and the staff in the breakfast area were friendly! Our son swam in the pool, which was a typical hotel pool, and very clean! We didn’t use the fitness room, but it looked well equipped with several options.
The only thing that wasn’t great, was the second time we stayed, the price was $20 more, even though the hotel was empty! But since we were arriving at 11:30pm, we decided to pay the price because we knew it was a quiet hotel…which is worth a lot!
Other than this, our experience was good! We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2022
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Thankyou for your comments. We sure hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

Amir , Front Desk Staff was amazing!
Exceptional customer service, quick check in experience, attention to details with our request prior to arrival have been provided efficiently.
The room is clean, well maintained, with mini fridge and a microwave.
A pet friendly hotel , loved the amenity for our paw friend.
Hot breakfast complimentary service was great with a nice staff.
Overall experience was awesome and we highly recommend Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Regina to our Family & Friends. Kudos and five stellar property

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2021

I have to say that the team and staff were extremely happy with how the staff and hotel treated us on the Weekend of September 10-12 2021. The eight rooms we had were clean and well looked after and the breakfast was basic but they did everything they could during this covid to keep everyone fed. We had specific needs and when we asked for these simple items, they were able to accommodate us without question.

The staff were very professional and extremely helpful. It was a busy morning when you have 25 people needing breakfast and laundry and extra towels. The staff and hotel is well managed and I would highly recommend this hotel for any visit whether it is for a team travel or just a weekend getaway.
Thank you for making our stay stress free and enjoyable. See you again soon.

Date of stay: August 2021