Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$96
View deal
Expedia.comUS$97
TravelocityUS$97
PricelineUS$97
All reviews albert street saltwater pool yogurt guest laundry a pet friendly hotel complimentary breakfast road noise quick check quiet hotel fantastic stay breakfast was excellent stayed one night breakfast sandwich would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable the breakfast area front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2022

I was hired to do a 2 week contract in Regina. The Fairfield was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was excellent; my only criticism was that it was the same every day. Pancakes and sausage would have been a nice change from bacon and eggs. I appreciated having a fridge and microwave in my room. The fitness centre, pool and hot tub helped to relax stiff muscles after a long day sitting at a desk.
Guest laundry was also very clean.

Room tip: facing Albert Street would likely have more traffic noise
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2022

Thankyou so much for your kind review. More importantly the fact you really enjoyed your stay. We hope you will stay again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2022

I booked this hotel through the marriott bonvoy app as I do for most hotel stays if the brand has a property available in the area. Upon arrival was advised that my reservation wouldn't be honoured as I was unwilling to tender a credit card for a security deposit. Quite happy to leave a substantial cash/debit deposit and pay for the room in advance as is the policy of ALL Marriott properties, but that wasn't good enough and my partner and I were turned away and refused service. Now stranded in Regina with no place to stay, I called the Marriott booking hotline and spoke to an agent who was blown away by this. They immediately arranged for my partner and I to stay at another Marriott property in Regina where they did honour the company security policy. Disgusted. This isn't hospitality, and after reading a number of reviews where credit cards are charged for incidentals days after the fact, I see now this place is just a rip off shake down scam. Avoid at all costs, go to the Fourpoints instead. Chris Ann at the front desk there is professional and will look after you.. Fairfield Inn Regina. Avoid at all costs if you are LGBTQ2S.

Date of stay: April 2022
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

We are sorry that you experienced a problem at check in. We do require a valid credit card from all our guests. We have that information stated when you receive a room confirmation and my apologies if you missed seeing that. Some hotels may not require that upon checkin, however that is our ongoing policy. It was unfortunate you had to find another hotel and felt stranded. I am sure that was difficult and I understand why you were frustrated. Our intent to have a valid credit card on file was not meant to be discriminatory. Many businesses choose to request one and again, it is unfortunate if you have experienced additional incidental charges from other hotels. We do not experience that at our property.
I am happy to hear you were able stay at a Marriott in Regina that accepted your debit card and they took good care of you.

Reviewed 3 April 2022

Really nice hotel environment. Great lobby, restaurant and rooms (offering windows that open). The best part, the friendliest staff going; at reception, in the restaurant and cleaning staff. Thank you for providing such great service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2022

We stayed at this hotel as we travelled to BC. We enjoyed the clean and quiet room, so we stayed again on our travels home. Both times Nitish checked us into the hotel. He was friendly and very accommodating! The rooms were spacious and clean, and the hotel was quiet! Beds were very comfortable! The breakfast was very good and the staff in the breakfast area were friendly! Our son swam in the pool, which was a typical hotel pool, and very clean! We didn’t use the fitness room, but it looked well equipped with several options.
The only thing that wasn’t great, was the second time we stayed, the price was $20 more, even though the hotel was empty! But since we were arriving at 11:30pm, we decided to pay the price because we knew it was a quiet hotel…which is worth a lot!
Other than this, our experience was good! We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2022
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Thankyou for your comments. We sure hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

Amir , Front Desk Staff was amazing!
Exceptional customer service, quick check in experience, attention to details with our request prior to arrival have been provided efficiently.
The room is clean, well maintained, with mini fridge and a microwave.
A pet friendly hotel , loved the amenity for our paw friend.
Hot breakfast complimentary service was great with a nice staff.
Overall experience was awesome and we highly recommend Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Regina to our Family & Friends. Kudos and five stellar property

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple