US$55
US$96
Cancelon
US$232
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Breakfast included
US$66
US$68
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparking lottim hortonsstayed herealbert streetyogurthot and cold foodaccessible roomroom was spotlessnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distanceconvenient locationbed and pillowsone night stayliquor storeper nightdowntown area
Reviewed 19 March 2015

This was not our first stay at the Holiday Inn Express South and I'm sure it won't be the last. Check in and check out were fast and easy. Everything was clean. We stayed on a Monday night so it was very quiet as well. It's a free hotel breakfast, so its not going to be gourmet, but still enough options to fill us up. Pool and hot tub area was clean as well, with lots of towels. The only negative is parking, there's not very much.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2015

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Regina-South Jklassy on your recent visit to Regina. I appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback and letting us know that you had a great stay with us. See you again here at our hotel on your next trip!

Reviewed 7 March 2015

stayed 1 night, clean and comfortable. Hallways were a little noisy with kids running down the halls but I am sure that's not every night. Staff very friendly. Keg is next door and other restaurants down the street. Parking is limited. 10 min drive to the airport.
Only complaint, my fridge didn't work.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Rosalee B, thanks for staying at our hotel and my apology for the inconvenience you have encountered . We wish to welcome you back again and serve you better at Holiday Inn Express Regina-South.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

I had a great stay at this hotel. The bed was very comfy and the room was very clean!! Free Wifi. The pool and hot tub were great!! The very best part had to be the free daily breakfast, it had everything from eggs, cereal, juices, pancakes. It was awesome! I would stay here again!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Preston1850

Thank you Preston 1850 for staying at Holiday Inn Express Regina-South and taking the time to share your comments. It will be our pleasure to have you back again for another great stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

upon arriving into the parking lot, it was very confusing as its mixed with other businesses and not very accommodating for bigger vehicles. Hallways were full of kids running, yelling and constantly opening and closing their doors which could be heard through the paper thin walls. Staff unknowledgeable with giving directions. Will never stay here again, would rather drive across the city from another hotel to my destination! Very disappointed Holiday Inn!!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
DMiller21, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2015

Dear JD
Thank you for taking the time to comment on some of the issues you faced at our hotel. We strive to provide a quiet, relaxing place to stay and I apologize that you had a disappointing experience.

Doug Miller

Reviewed 5 February 2015

Clean rooms ,pleasant staff,OK breakfast.
If you need handicap access this place has poor access.I watched a woman in a wheel chair try to get in the front door. It was just impossible so I had to help her.It was reported 3 times to management but nothing was done.

Room Tip: Light pollution was high in the area affecting my sleep quality
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
DMiller21, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2015

James C. Thank you for taking the time to do a review. I am glad you find our hotel to be a nice place to stay. Your concern and assistance for the woman in the wheelchair is very much appreciated. I just want to assure you that our hotel is ADA compliant as we follow set standards for wheelchair accessibility.